internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] hosting recommendations needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mike Johnson <mike AT enoch.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] hosting recommendations needed
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:13:34 -0500

David R. Matusiak [dave AT matusiak.org] wrote:

> inflow is highly recommended locally (just ask trilug). if it does

I'll speak up for TriLUG. :)

Yes, Inflow has been quite solid for us. We've had systems there for a
few years now and have had excellent service. We have half a rack of
systems out there and have pegged our bandwidth cap quite a few times
(the RH8 release kept us maxed out for a week). It's actually a good
sign that we were able to use that much bandwidth as often a provider
doesn't give you the max bandwidth you pay for. Our latencies have also
been good, as well as the power (no outages during the ice storm).

Their service is top notch. We had a hub go bad on, and they loaned us
one until we could get a replacement out there. We've also been able to
call them up and have them power cycle-equipment when needed.

I really can't say enough good things about Inflow. Around here,
they're tough to beat.

Mike
TriLUG Chairperson
--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak

GNUPG Key fingerprint = ACD2 2F2F C151 FB35 B3AF C821 89C4 DF9A 5DDD 95D1