internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [OT] Protect your digital rights

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [OT] Protect your digital rights
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:27:03 -0500 (EST)

Change "Senators" to "Congressfolk" and you're golden...

More info, from Rep. Boucher himself, including the bill (HR 107):
http://www.house.gov/boucher/internet.htm

BTW, does anyone have an email address for Senator Dole? I've already
sent John Edwards a message about this, but Libby doesn't seem to have a
web presence (yet)...

--Sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)