internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:00:51 -0500

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 02:48 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:
Only one person has
clalled me out for being a security guard--something that I would be
ashamed of in the past.

Assuming you mean "called me out", what does that mean? Where? I'm confused.

I wonder if Michael and Uzi feel glad for the recognition, disrespected,
neutral, ?
Ed Wesolowski

I thought the topic was interesting and had a good time talking to Richard Stradling on the phone. My own comments as written were accurate, although came out a little more harsh than I intended. Still, I was happy to stand on a soapbox regarding the area's growth policies.

No place better demonstrates the worst aspects of both the American
character and public policy than the nation's highways.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC