internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: Uzi knitting at Caffe Driade?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: Uzi knitting at Caffe Driade?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:24:45 -0500

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 10:36 PM, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Thomas C. Meggs wrote:

Oh man, I would be totally down with some club whittling.

So this would involve (1) going on a field trip to the woods to find
adequate pieces of wood, maybe with some wood saws to take things to
size. Then (2) gathering in a public place with some whitling knives.

I think beer might also be appropriate.

So who's down?

Let's see: wood, knives, beer. I'll bring the first aid kit.

i'll bring the federal officers...