internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: Uzi knitting at Caffe Driade?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: Uzi knitting at Caffe Driade?
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 22:11:49 -0500

Oh man, I would be totally down with some club whittling.

So this would involve (1) going on a field trip to the woods to find adequate pieces of wood, maybe with some wood saws to take things to size. Then (2) gathering in a public place with some whitling knives.

I think beer might also be appropriate.

So who's down?