internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT audioverse.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:48:51 -0500

> I wonder if Michael and Uzi feel glad for the recognition, disrespected,
> neutral, ?
> Ed Wesolowski

I've only skimmed the article briefly (something inside me is just
stopping me from reading it). It's pretty good. Only one person has
clalled me out for being a security guard--something that I would be
ashamed of in the past. But whatever. Those who know me know of
abiblities. I am flattered to be recognized in the article. I'm just
sorry that the people who I think are truly creative and giving to the
community didn't get put in even after mentioning them. But that just the
way it goes. I'm sure that it's a great article. Stradling's a hell of a
good guy.

I'm curious to hear what you guys thought of the lineup of folks
interviewed, though. Interesting bunch.

Uzoma