internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:56:29 -0500

Michael Winslow Czeiszperger wrote:

Where do I go to learn enough basic woodworking to build shelves into a pantry?

Home Depot or Lowe's. I'm not kidding. The home centers have all kinds of clinics and are eager to show you how to use their products.

If you are more serious, the Crafts Center at NCSU has a class each semester on basic workshop tool usage that may be of interest. You might check with your local technical school to see if they have a night or weekend workshop. Alamance CC has a really good woodworking/woodturning program as I have heard.