internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:38:49 -0500

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 09:19 PM, Roger Austin wrote:

I spent last weekend teaching eight enthusiastic novice woodturners how
to turn hollow forms on the lathe from firewood and roadkill at the
Crafts Center at NCSU. There is nothing like watching someone absorb
what you teach them, take it in, and then see them realize that they
"got it".

Where do I go to learn enough basic woodworking to build shelves into a pantry?

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC