internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Steve's a cutie (was at one point prolly substantative, but isn't any more)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <ginalist AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Steve's a cutie (was at one point prolly substantative, but isn't any more)
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:54:55 -0500

(a) I think the best curmudgeons are the cute ones... Gives 'em the
charisma that makes the whole crumb-bum attitude sing, you know
(Matusiak being a good case in point, IMHO).
(2) Steve is cute. So's Heather. And Rachel can wear long coats and
gummi dresses like nobody's business. In fact, the whole hesketh.com
clan is preternaturally attractive. Maybe _that's_ why they didn't go
dot.ka-blooey...

-Gina (who probably ougtn't post upon coming home late from having
fun... too much verve in the system...)