internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:07:08 -0500

On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 08:48 PM, Steven Champeon wrote:

Where do I go to learn enough basic woodworking to build shelves into a
pantry?

Why, Internetworkers, of course!

[...]

Thank you very much for the detailed plans! I was expecting to be pointed at a class, but getting complete instructions is very much appreciated. I'll have to print it out and study the directions carefully before it will make sense, and hope to be able to find an online dictionary to figure out words like "kerf". :-)

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC