internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Art/Craft Work (Was ?s about Salary)
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:18:17 -0500

Roger Austin wrote:
Steven Champeon wrote:

> Blame my parents for the ugly, though.

Dude, I have met you and you're not that ugly.

I want to come clean on this, Steve can actually be a pretty handsome guy. I saw someone had dissed him on an online forum someplace and added the "ugly" as a coup de grace. Always jump to the ad hominem when you can contribute nothing of substance, I always say.

Thinking more about it, I haven't seen Mr. Champeon personally for several months now. I can only state with certainty that he /used/ to be good-looking. He may be ugly now. Hope not, but it's possible.

TaB