internetworkers - [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:04:27 -0400

So...as an homage to Mr. Matusiak, I wonder if anyone on the list has any
thoughts on the debate between Bowles and Dole the other night? I was
particularly interested in the positions on fast-track trade negotiations. I
was also truly disappointed in both candidates -- they can't seem to stop
sniping long enough to truly discuss issues and positions beyond sound bites.

Our Senators directly affect our lives more than the President does.
Unfortuneately, I believe we're screwed with either of these. Can anyone
give me some hope for the future? :)

Diana