internetworkers - RE: Car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Car shopping
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:54:17 -0400

I can second bill on that. I have 2000 Integra GS-R, and am very happy with
it. Mine is one of the last of the old body style, though. When I had my 30K
mile service last week, I got a loaner RSX, the replacement for the Integra,
It had a fancy automatic transmission that handled surprising well,
considering I am used to (and generally prefer) a five-speed manual.

I believe Bill and I both have the two-door hatchback, with fold-down rear
seats that are very practical for hauling stuff around. Not as good for
people, though, since the rear seats are pretty small.

David