internetworkers - Re: Car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josef Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Car shopping
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:14:14 -0400

If you want a compact car, a friend recently bought a Toyota Prius and loves
it. Very good for the local air and great on gas (not sure of the OS
though). Perhaps the hybrid Civic would also be good.

Don't know a dealer offhand - I like Carmax, but tey don't have Prious in
stock. They have a nice website with all the vehicles currently in stock
though.

Joe K