internetworkers - Re: Car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: sovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Car shopping
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Josep,

>So far, I've seen and liked the Volkswagen Polo TDi (49 mpg on highway).
>Yes, a modern turbo-diesel, 5-speed, compact car. With ABS, 6 airbags,
>cd-player...Do you like it? Do you own it?

I have a good friend with a VW New Beetle TDI. She's had it for a couple of
years and she adores it. She even has a website for it. I'm sure she'd love
to talk to you about the TDI engine:
http://spacepod.org/

yours, Sarah

ps: if it were me, I'd be sorely tempted by the new Mini Cooper. But I don't
know anything about them except, whoo-ee! what a fine looking car.