internetworkers - RE: Car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Car shopping
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:06:18 -0400

I have been driving Acuras for the last 12 years and have been extremely
happy with them. I have had friends with Hondas who are just as happy
with them as I am with my Acuras. I currently have a '95 Acura Integra
GS-R with ~78,000 miles on it, which I bought used 4 years ago and get
serviced according to the manual at Performance Acura in Chapel Hill.
Except for a busted antenna, which cost me $70 to get fixed, I have
never had any trouble with it. It's extremely reliable, very fast, very
good mileage for a car that performs that well (~ 30 mpg), it has more
space than it would look, etc. In essence, you really can't go wrong
with anything made by Honda.

- Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu