internetworkers - Re: Tech support software recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Jerry Winegarden <jbw AT duke.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Tech support software recommendations
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:23:49 -0400 (EDT)

Dallas,

Interesting timing. Jerry Winegarden is working on code for a help desk
for Triangle area community technology centers, which we expect to use
statewide. We had a birds of the feather on help desk support for CTCs at
the CTCNet conference in Austin June 15. I just drafted a summary of the
BOF and will include it below. Perhaps you and some of the other Triangle
Internet Workers would like to help develop the system.