internetworkers - RE: Database inquiry

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Database inquiry
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:08:03 -0400

You need to find someone to hire to answer the questions and perhaps
develop the application. Otherwise, you may not know the questions to answer
and what discussions you need to have.
There are a lot of things to work out "before" you get to some of these
questions. Find yourself a geek. Roger (in RTP)