internetworkers - Re: The list isn't blowing up yet?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Chris Owens" <internetworkers_box AT reality-v2-dev.com>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The list isn't blowing up yet?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:05:20 -0400

<flaming hoop>

Go to 'Start'
Then 'Settings'
Then 'Control Panel'
Then 'Add/Remove Programs'
Then 'Windows Setup'
Then highlight 'Communications'
Click 'Details'
Deselect 'Netmeeting'
Click 'Ok'

</flaming hoop>

This difficult task can also be varied for Outlook Express, dependent on
the install options selected during setup. The "flaming hoop" was
just verified using a Win 98 testbed I have for a manufacturing client
still stuck in the past. I'm sure most Linux users don't rely on a
version that is years old, why do the same with another OS?

Chris