internetworkers - Re: The list isn't blowing up yet?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Chris Owens" <internetworkers_box AT reality-v2-dev.com>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The list isn't blowing up yet?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 12:20:43 -0400

Hmmm, sounds like just the way Netscape asks every time you upgrade that
hunk o'crap if you want it as the default.

Aside from all the unnecessary venting about MS products, why not simply
hit "Custom Install" when installing it, and deselect the option you
don't want like NetMeeting?

I've had no difficulty downloading updates using Netscape, performed the
task last week without relying on the Windows Update feature.

Chris