internetworkers - Re: DSL/T1 providers in Raleigh?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DSL/T1 providers in Raleigh?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:02:32 -0400

I stand corrected. The service agreement I was provided with when I was
provided a quote for business RR read:

"In using Road Runner, customers accept these restrictions as well as those
set forth in the Customer Agreement and agree to use the Service only for
lawful purposes and not to use or allow others to use Road Runner...to
connect high-bandwidth server applications, including but not limited to,
video or audio conferencing, multicasting or other media streaming,
third-party news, chat, and/or list servers, or gaming without prior written
approval of Road Runner;"

David