internetworkers - Re: DSL/T1 providers in Raleigh?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DSL/T1 providers in Raleigh?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:17:19 -0400

Not to be a cheerleader for TW, but I've noticed their response time is MUCH
better than what I had with Verizon and there is no comparison as far as
uptime goes.

We had DSL here since 1998 but once Verizion took over we experienced
constant outages and problems for about 6 months before I got rid of it and
switched to TW.

Time Warner does offer a "Business Class" package with fixed IPs and
priority response is given to those customers. Its something like $99 /
month. You'll need to dig around on their web site to find it.

HTH,

Robert Weeks

Partner - Technology
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC