internetworkers - Re: DSL/T1 providers in Raleigh?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mariuchka AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: DSL/T1 providers in Raleigh?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:38:21 -0400

Hi, everyone! I also am usually a lurker on this list, but since I work for
a company that provides DSL service (among other things), I thought I should
chime in on this one.

BTI, a telecommunications company based in Raleigh, provides DSL in Raleigh
and throughout the southeast. BTI offers business and residential IDSL
service, and business SDSL service at several different speeds. We also
offer 24/7 customer support, and we have gotten a lot of praise for our DSL
support group. I do not use the service myself, so I can't give you a
first-hand account, but we do provide reliable DSL service in the Raleigh
area with 24/7 support.

For more info, you can go to http://www.btidsl.com

Just thought I'd provide another option...

Have a great day!

Marian