internetworkers - Re: Nerdistan?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Nerdistan?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:21:57 -0500

At 08:48 AM 1/9/01 -0500, saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com:
Sure, in a recent conversation with Steve Steele, I told him I could not find a decent pair of shoes here, but overall I am finding the RTP area to be an acceptable place to live. Linda Watson told me of one good shoe store. Only one? I could have sobbed right there and then.

Now, now, Saundra -- I just said that I bought all my shoes locally and told you about a great place to go. I didn't say it was the *only* one.

The way it works here is, first we tell you about Main and Taylor. If you can handle that, we let you know about the food at Mo's Diner. And if you can handle *that*, well ...

a view of the JC Raulston Arboretum, because windows matter
http://www.egarden.com/jobs.html

*********** the lawn & garden industry's online markeplace *****