homestead - Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:23:09 -0700

Also, fruit has more lingering pesticides than most anything else. The doc at the rehab center said he couldn't emphasis enough for folks with any little bitty bit of immune type problems to go organic and get rid of house cleaning products. use vinegar and baking soda, etc.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Excellent suggestion. I have or maybe I should say had an auto-immune disease,
which included some IBS symptioms,,,, changed my diet under a weight loss and
weight lifting program.... bam, all symptoms disappeared. The inflammation
symptoms, the lung symptoms, the IBS symptoms - all gone.

One thing, I was removed from fruit for a long time. I don't know if that
helped some of the problems,,,,, but recently I read an article on the
importance of not eating fruit when other food is in the gut - it ferments - so
I'm thinking time of day to eat fruit relative to other meals is important.