homestead - Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

>From the conspiracy side of things...........

What if chemtrails are true?  Could it be the cause of global warming,
increased
asthma, increased autoimmune, increases Alzheimers, etc?

http://newyorkskywatch.com/climate-engineers-war-profit-survival/

http://www.weatherwars.info/

If it is true - would mainstream media have orders to zip the lips?

The last section of pics - I have seen underside of clouds like that in Miami
-
oddest darn thing I ever saw.  At first I thought a tornado was going to
form,
but they don't.  The underside of the clouds moves very fast and churns and
rolls and boils and lifts upwards.  If you ever see this it is most unusual.

All I know is now that I don't live near Miami or any big city, whallah, a
lot
of odd symptoms I had are gone.  Yesterday I would say diet, today, I'm
wondering if there is something to the information in these links...