homestead - Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent suggestion.  I have or maybe I should say had an auto-immune
disease,
which included some IBS symptioms,,,,  changed my diet under a weight loss
and
weight lifting program.... bam, all symptoms disappeared.  The inflammation
symptoms, the lung symptoms, the IBS symptoms - all gone.

One thing, I was removed from fruit for a long time.  I don't know if that
helped some of the problems,,,,, but recently I read an article on the
importance of not eating fruit when other food is in the gut - it ferments -
so
I'm thinking time of day to eat fruit relative to other meals is important.