homestead - Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Crohn's Disease
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:37:06 -0700

Don, what is it she wants that she can't have? That she really, really wants. Somewhere here I have a couple of hundred cookbooks including all the printouts we gave patients. A lot of them created substitutes for things that turned out to be quite tasty and we got lots of "wow, I don't really miss [fill in the blank] anymore now that I've tried your blank substitute."

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

Diet is an issue. My son works hard to get her the correct things prepared correctly but Sarah as a kid never had to eat anything she did not like. Now it is a battle with them that he wins in small victories.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU