homestead - Re: [Homestead] Drug screens and the way things should be

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Drug screens and the way things should be
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:07:11 -0700

At 9/30/2009 08:05 AM,EarthNSky wrote:

Like I wrote in my other post, my husband must be drug tested because he
drives customer's vehicles, and being under the influence would endanger
not only his life, but their property and the life of innocent people.
Of course, the dealership is reducing their liability as well. I'm sure
a lot of testing is about liability.

Then why don't they require a breathalyzer before each shift? It's about control, 'they' do this because we let them. Think of it as another tool to help manage the population.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
USA health care- #1 in cost and #37 in quality
'Follow the money'