homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:21:59 -0800

Those are the folks I was talking about. If you are paid, then there is clear intent and that is prosecutable!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

One other concern I have is that Washington is home to professional sign
carriers, and they will carry any
sign they are paid to. The major unions, and other groups all have a list
of these folks and regularly roll them out for their own protests, and
occasionally hire them to show up at opponents protests with wild extreme signs
to purposely derail the efforts of the group. They are trained to find the
cameras, get on them, not give any interviews and leave. I know a group of
college students at Montgomery college in Rockville MD, that make a nice
bit of spending money this way.