homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:57:19 EDT

Very true, then she continues on to say the leaders should face the
consequences of the actions of their followers, who will she decide the
"leaders"
are and what punishment will she demand? Also, following her line of
thinking, shouldn't some big players be charged for the indiscretions of the
acorn workers? They are again laying the blame on lowly worker bees, but the
heads should pay the price. Same for these environmental groups carrying out
assaults on people and property. It would also apply to leaders of the pro
life movement when lowly followers kill abortion doctors etc. The problem
with this line is that we don't normally hold someone responsible for the
crimes of another, particularly when they were unaware of the perpetrators
intent. I do think some responsibility exists, when specific incitement is
evident, but that is pretty rare.

Drew

In a message dated 9/19/2009 7:28:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,