homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:42:07 EDT

Not implying that these are the exact same people, but the organizers of
the earlier events, ie, the democratic party offices and other connected
groups are the targets of this particular event. Many of us, as individuals
would have found a place protesting on both occasions. Simple playback of the
comments made by Pelosi and others concerning the two events clearly show
the contrast and hypocrisy.

Drew

In a message dated 9/18/2009 10:52:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vdjor AT yahoo.com writes:

--- On Fri, 9/18/09, DSanner106 AT aol.com <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:

> I see a lot fewer of this sort of
> thing than I did at the anti-bush
> rallies, frankly. I remember all the nazi signs, baby
> killer signs, burning
> effigies, etc. I don't see the big deal with the current
> round of protests,
> other than the fact that the former protesters are now
> being protested against
> and don't like it.
>
> Drew

That would suggest that the individuals who are speaking out against the
protests are the some individuals who were carrying the signs before. Do
you know that for a fact??
Van Dell