homestead - Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:57:32 -0400

Like I said, I don't have cable TV. I only get 4 network stations and PBS
(Fox broadcast, not the news station), and I rarely watch TV. If his talk
show is on radio, we only get two stations here; classic rock and country,
and sometimes Family Life (a religious station). Most of my information
comes from the internet, and I read a lot of different things, including
conservative sites. I try to avoid the far left and the far right, and I
don't believe anything I read until I can verify it from several sources.

Lynn Wigglesworth