homestead - Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:44:08 -0400

> seems so.....what if Shawn Hannity were scheduled to visit Obama's
> daughters
> ELITE private school to give a lecture, would he be open to this?

I don't know who Shawn Hannity is (cable TV talking head, I assume? I don't
get cable), but he isn't the president. To me this all ties in with Bev's
post about having respect for the office of the President. Refusing to let
your children listen to anything/one you don't agree with (including Shawn
Hannity, if he was speaking at a school) seems un-American to me. I have no
idea how Obama would feel about it.

Lynn Wigglesworth