homestead - Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!

  • From: "JPitts" <thepitts AT localnet.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 15:23:32 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 3:13 PM

From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

I think most people opposed to this are uncomfortable with the idea he will
have a private audience with their children and they will not be privy to
what he is telling them. We already know the celebrities in the video
among
other things encourage them to pledge their allegiance to Barrack Obama.

Celebrities? video? Did I miss something?

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

seems so.....what if Shawn Hannity were scheduled to visit Obama's daughters ELITE private school to give a lecture, would he be open to this?

Jerry