homestead - Re: [Homestead] Technology, was Tractors was: A homestead plan

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Technology, was Tractors was: A homestead plan
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:13:06 -0800

I have an electroni Rolodex and it has a calendar as well as the address function and it has a beeper function that I use.

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

I'll do that, I use the delayed sending feature to remind myself
about something I need to do. As an example, I have to wake a kid up
at 9 or there is an e-bay item I want to watch that ends at 10am I
can have the reminder sent to me half an hour early.
That's me using technology.

For notes I have been using those 3x5 index cards. For a shopping
list or when I have 6 different things I have to do on an outing or
just the part number or dimensions for something I need. The index
cards work great and they don't care if it's a pen or a pencil.
More technology at work, not really new technology but technology
(ball point pen, pencil, paper) none the less.