homestead - Re: [Homestead] Technology, was Tractors was: A homestead plan

  • From: Gil White <gil.white AT xplornet.com>
  • To: erthnsky AT bellsouth.net
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Technology, was Tractors was: A homestead plan
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:50:15 +0000 (GMT)

I never thought of the bleach. That's a good idea and handy as well.

I've mailed reminders to myself as well.

Because I work at a computer all day I try to take a break at lunch and get
away from anything that has a keyboard attached. Lately I've taken to walking
over to a nearby park - when it's not raining - with a notebook and my I-pod.
We wouldn't want to be too far from technology :-)

I also still send hand written cards - though mostly because I haven't found
too many electronic cards that really allow you to insert custom insults - I
mean comments.

Gil

On Aug 20, 2009, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

Gil White wrote:

> The only thing that I would like to have the dishwasher for is
> sterilizing the chopping boards.

Try vinegar or bleach.

I still use a pen, too, but sometimes, if I am at the computer, I will
make a grocery list on notepad and print it. It is faster for me. I
know folks who email themselves messages as notes.