homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:53:55 -0800

We have private toll roads here in the U.S. and they are the very worst roads in the nation! When we were hauling and showing horses, I had maps that showed how to avoid them. I really can't see paying to drive on a road that would come near to ruining the shocks on my truck!

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.