homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

Big pharma did the same thing when generics first came out and threatened
their turf.  I worked the legal case on that so I can't say anything due to
atty/client privilege.  That was many many years ago, and in a different time
when people weren't so hell bent on repeating the failed social expirement,
eventually generics were permitted and competition allowed.