homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spring is here

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spring is here
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:11:06 -0400

I woke up this morning and the ground is covered with snow (again). :-( It's been beautiful and warm for the past week or so, though, and I got a lot of outdoor work done. I got one bed of peas planted and many beds dug and ready to plant. It's supposed to get into the 40's today, so the snow will probably be gone by the end of the day.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>