homestead - Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:41:53 -0500

The lesson is that you can't sell the same crap to the same people,
sell it cheaper. People want cheap food. Most are generations
separated from what food should look like or taste like. Society in
general has been trained.

I always like to see the little guy win, and I guess this guy is
supporting local agriculture. If that local agriculture isn't growing
anything better, it just takes out transportation costs and you get to
eat fresher poorly grown food.

Maybe I'm just having a glass half empty day.

Rob - Va