homestead - [Homestead] Putting my faith in the archives

  • From: "Warren" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Putting my faith in the archives
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:42:09 -0500

I presently have 9,800+ articles in my homestead email folder, 90% unread.
I'm certain there is a lot of missed good advice in them, but the plan for
2009 is divesting myself of unused "stuff".

I've browsed the archives and have faith I'll be able to find things likely
to interest or concern me going forward.

I'm not signing off, just cleaning house. Anyone else relying on the
archives?

Warren