homestead - Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:18:27 -0500

From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2009/02/09/pablo-vs-tesco/

Is there a lesson here?

I don't know. I have also found that people don't care where their food comes from, as long as it is cheap. Selling veggies cheaper than the supermarket is a slippery slope. I've had to do that with my eggs, and finally stopped selling them because I can't produce them that cheaply. My attitude has gone from "healthy food for the world", to "If they won't pay my prices, they can eat pesticides and die". Aren't I awful? :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA