homestead - Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:50:13 -0800

An "end cap" is those extra shelves that are on the ends of isles. They usually have sale displays on them. Having children doesn't have anything to do with it. And, yes, $1 is outrageous for a box of fluff.

Besides, I don't buy anything from tobacco companies! And, yes, before you ask, Kraft is owned by Phillip-Morris.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I don't get it ....are you saying that a dollar is too much or that it is too much and it's on an end cap, or what? Remeber I don't have children, probably haven't bought macoroni and chesse in thirty years, but a dollar is pretty cheap for just about any meal , isn't it? I mean , one bell pepper is a dollar.........

p.s. I just saw a survey, maybe on slate , of the best 'tasting' macoroni and cheese products -- maybe on Slate? Kraft was in the top ten, but not right at the top.