homestead - Re: [Homestead] Putting my faith in the archives

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Putting my faith in the archives
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:27:06 -0800

At 2/10/2009 08:42 AM,Warren wrote:
I presently have 9,800+ articles in my homestead email folder, 90% unread.
I'm certain there is a lot of missed good advice in them, but the plan for
2009 is divesting myself of unused "stuff".

I'm not signing off, just cleaning house. Anyone else relying on the
archives?

Warren

The noise to info ratio here has been a poor one lately, lot's and lot's of noise, I dump the homestead box when it gets to 1000 messages.
I think you are going in the right direction Warren.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net