homestead - Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] David vs. Goliath
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 03:49:51 -0800 (PST)

I don't get it ....are you saying that a dollar is too much or that it is too
much and it's on an end cap, or what? Remeber I don't have children,
probably haven't bought macoroni and chesse in thirty years, but a dollar is
pretty cheap for just about any meal , isn't it? I mean , one bell pepper is
a dollar.........

p.s. I just saw a survey, maybe on slate , of the best 'tasting' macoroni and
cheese products -- maybe on Slate? Kraft was in the top ten, but not right
at the top.

They