homestead - Re: [Homestead] british survival post apocalypse

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] british survival post apocalypse
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:35:39 +0000

hmmm. i don't qualify for the true 'homestead' definition yet. but i sure
feel like i'm doing okay 'surviving' the ice storm induced power outage. it's
a short term situation, which is how i term 'survival'. i'm using skills i
learned on my quest to 'homesteading' to do it. why are we concerned with
whether a person wants to know how to tie good knots or grow their own food
for 'survival' or for 'homesteading' reasons??? i've lost track of that whole
thread with all the bickering over the definition. my own situation can't be
pigeon-holed very easily, and i'm sure most others can't be either. if for
some reason my power never returns, i think i can survive long enough to
become a true homesteader, though.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)