homestead - Re: [Homestead] british survival post apocalypse

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] british survival post apocalypse
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:43:58 -0800 (PST)

Nicely put, Roxanne.

I don't even dare to call myself a wannabe homesteader , anymore, because of
the petty nature of the label makers. But, I do provide for myself; I am
making preparing, to a much larger extent than I mention on this list;and I
depend on no one or no entity; so I guess I am fairly self sufficient, for
where I am.

And I try to treat others with kindness and understanding, whenever it is
possible. I believe I will simply refer to myself (when having
conversations, of this sort, 'with' myself) as a 'bobfordian'.

p.s. did you get any pics of the icestorm?