homestead - Re: [Homestead] Small potatoes

  • From: Susan Trickett <gmasue AT inbox.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Small potatoes
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:20:36 -0800

>Just out of curiosity, why have you not harvested them before? They
were probably ready late summer...

Hi Bev,
Basically because I never got around to it. I'm practically raising my
now 3 & 4 year old grand kids and my grandson would take off, the yards not
fenced and he's way faster than me :-) This year his listening skills are
somewhat improved so I may have more time in the garden.

I think also, that I like thinking(now knowing) that they were there for
when I needed them, and I'm glad to know they will survive.

Sue