homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anti-hospital Rant

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anti-hospital Rant
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:33:11 -0500

You need to perform the hissy for reporters, both TV and Newspaper. One thing hospitals DO NOT like is negative publicity. Picket outside the hospital, with friends. Letters to the editor of every local paper, etc. Show up at a board of directors meeting. Contact a lawyer.

I'm not even sure what my grievance is. It could be argued that they know what they are doing. That laying in bed for 48+ hours with a broken arm isn't harmful, nor is missing a few meals. I have as little as possible to do with hospitals, so I don't know; maybe this is normal treatment. I just know if you take a dog with a broken leg to the vet, it is an emergency...they don't make the dog wait 2 days to set it. Maybe I should have taken her to a vet instead :-)

Lynn Wiggleworth
Tioga Co. PA